Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is looking for a competent vehicle rental services
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 11/21/2022
- Phone Number : 0114700966
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/05/2022
Vehicle rent framework agreement bid
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty for over the last 30 years. Similarly it has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Oromia, Somali and Afar National Regional States.
As part of this, IRE is looking for a competent vehicle rental services in order to closely follow up the implementation of different programmes at different regions. Accordingly IRE is inviting eligible suppliers who can provides services through framework agreement and can meet the following:
- Interested and eligible local vendors/suppliers with appropriate capacity, relevant experience in similar work experience, sound financial capacity and registered with respective authorities are thus invited to collect tender document from IRE office;
- Local suppliers are encouraged to participate in their local areas so long they can show;
- Bidders can collect for any number of lots but shall submit bids only for one lot;
- Bidders shall submit their registration certificate, evidence of past 3 year experience
- Bidders should submit most recent bank statements for at least past six months;
- Bidders shall exhibit delivery duration upon call;
- Bidders are required to show list of vehicles with model and condition, Ownership certificate and production year;
- Wax-sealed envelopes containing a separate envelope sealed and marked “Technical Proposal,” “Financial proposal”
- Bids must be delivered to IR Ethiopia offices before 5th December 2022. Bid will be closed the same date at 10:30 AM and will be opened on the same date at 11:00 AM.
- The tenders will be opened and evaluated by IRE tender committees and thereafter notify the successful vendors to start the service immediately.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE) reserves the right to reject any or all offers without giving reason for doing so.
Country office: Wolo Sefer Ethio-China Relation Rd, Gorgorios Roundabout, Tel. 011 4700966 or 0910223656, P.O.Box 27787 Code 1000