Jhpiego Ethiopia is looking for an independent, competent, accredited by ABBE as ‘Grade A’ audit firm
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 06/01/2021
- Phone Number : 0115544236
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/10/2021
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
AUDIT OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR JHPIEGO-ETHIOPIA FOR THE FISCAL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2021
Jhpiego Ethiopia, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a non-governmental organization that builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of health care services for women and families. In Ethiopia, Jhpiego is committed to building the capacity of local institutions, including the Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Federal Ministry of Education (FMOE), regional health offices, higher learning institutions, health facilities as well as health professional associations, to respond to the country health needs particularly to address maternal and new born mortality, HIV/AIDS, human resource of health as well as nutrition.
Jhpiego is soliciting an independent, assigned Grade ‘A’ license by the Auditing and Accounting Board of Ethiopia (AABE) audit firm to conduct a statutory financial statement audit of funds received and expended as part of its Ethiopia operations (Jhpiego Ethiopia). Jhpiego Ethiopia, based in Addis Ababa, is registered by Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia – Agency for Civil Society Organization under registration number 0983.
As per the statutory requirement of Agency for Civil Society Organizations Directive No. 8/2004, we are looking for an independent, competent, accredited by ABBE as ‘Grade A’ audit firm for an audit of Jhpiego Ethiopia financial statements for the period of July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 with a possibility to extend for 2 more years. The audit will be conducted in the Jhpiego Ethiopia Office and in accordance with the International Standard on Auditing (ISA). Auditors will issue all applicable audit reports, and any findings, upon completion of the audit to the beneficiary.
All interested bidders shall collect the full proposal package during working hours from Jhpiego Ethiopia office located at the address below and upon the issuance of this announcement on newspaper:
Jhpiego – Ethiopia Office
Wollo Sefer, near Mina Building
P.O. Box 2281, code 1250
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Interested bidders are required to fulfill the following minimum criteria: –
· Willing to summit clear copies of renewed business license, TIN certificate ,
VAT registration certificate and current tax clearance certificate
· Renewed AABE Certification
- Submission Deadline 12:00 p.m. EDT, June 10 , 2021
- Address all proposals to: Terry Padgett, Deputy CFO Compliance at Terry.Padgett@jhpiego.org
- Submissions will be sent via email to Terry Padgett, Deputy CFO Compliance at Terry.Padgett@jhpiego.org and copy to Efrem Bekele at Efrem.Bekele@jhpiego.org
- Inquiries as well as completed proposals should be submitted and/or directed to the addressees listed above via e-mail:
- Any document received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.
- Jhpiego Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid, accept or reject any or all.
Wollo Sefer, Next to Mina Building, House no. 693,
P.O.Box 2882 code 1250 Tel: +251-11 5 54 42 36/115-5 50 21 24, Addis Ababa