John Snow, Inc. (JSI) would like to procure consultancy service/ work for ambulance dispatch and call center management system development and deployment.
- Category : IT Consultancy
- Posted Date : 01/25/2023
- Phone Number : 0116684166
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/22/2023
Invitation to bidders
RFP for Ambulance Call and Dispatch Centre
No. RFP- 0001/2023
- I. Background
John Snow, Inc. (JSI) is managing USAID DHA PROJECT (JSI DHA), funded by U.S. Agency for International Development and works with Ministry of Health to support the Government of Ethiopia (GOE) to improve the quality of health services and create a sustainable health care system through the use of data for decision making, as well as to provide similar services to other countries in Africa or to respond to a crisis in Ethiopia (as needed).
JSI/DHA would like to procure consultancy service/ work for ambulance dispatch and call center management system development and deployment. With this objective, JSI DHA would like to invite all interested local eligible vendors/suppliers to submit their bid proposals for the supply of goods as to the below terms and conditions:
Requirements for bidders:
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from Jan 25th to Feb 17, 2023, from
USAID/DHA Project Office, Bole Main Road, Besides Alem Cinema, Africa Avenue Road, Noah Plaza Building, 4th floor, from Monday to Thursday 9:00 -12:00 A.M. before noon and 2:00 – 5:00 P.M. afternoon on Friday from 9:00 am – 2:00 P.M.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to register their name and direct line number, cell phone number, and e-mail address correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of JSI/DHA Project.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the (90 days) bid bond amounted 1 % of the bidders’ respective offer before VAT in the form of CPO.
- CPO shall address the Program name correctly as ‘John Snow Inc” and if bidders fail to do so shall be rejected automatically from the bid.
- CPO amount will be forfeited if bid winners fail to accept the award after a competitive process.
- Bidders can collect bid document provided at reception of our office or from logistics found at
Noah Building from the above stated address.
- Bid submission will be due on February 22, 2023 no later than 10:30 AM and late bid submission shall not be acceptable. And it shall be opened same day at 11:00 am in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives.
- Bids must be submitted enclosed, stamped, signed by authorized person and detail address of bidder stating on the sealed envelope.
- Unsuccessful bidders can collect their CPO from JSI/DHA after the bid winner identified and disclosed.
- JSI/DHA has the right to cancel any or all bids.
Bole Main Road, Besides Alem Cinema, Africa Avenue Road, Noah Plaza Building 0116684166/67/68