John Snow, Inc. (JSI) would like to procure various IT Equipment
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 08/07/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0116672284
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/23/2021
John Snow, Incorporated
Invitation to Bid for Desktops, Laptops and Printers Supply
ITB Number: DHA 001/2021
Issuance Date: August 08, 2021
Deadline for Submission of ITB: August 23, 2021
Deadline for submission of Questions: all questions and requests for clarification regarding this ITB must be submitted in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org only up to August 13, 2021.
John Snow, Inc. (JSI) is managing USAID DHA PROJECT (JSI DHA), funded by U.S. Agency for International Development and works with Ministry of Health to support the Government of Ethiopia (GOE) to improve the quality of health services and create a sustainable health care system through the use of data for decision making, as well as to provide similar services to other countries in Africa or to respond to a crisis in Ethiopia (as needed).
JSI/DHA would like to procure various IT Equipment as listed under Section II. With this objective, JSI DHA would like to invite all interested local eligible vendors/suppliers to submit their bid proposals for the supply of goods listed below:
All applicants are required to fulfill the mandatory requirements stated here below in order to be eligible to participate in this process.
- Applicants must have a valid and renewed trade license as exactly presented on their EOI document.
- Applicants must be VAT registered.
- Applicants must be specialized in the area that they are applying for.
- Applicants must possess the necessary professional and technical qualifications and competence, financial resources, equipment and other physical facilities including permanent physical address and office.
- Applicants must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the business & experience working with international NGOs.
- Ability to supply the goods on credit bases (minimum 30-day credit facility) with expected immediate settlement of credit invoice.
- Ability to deliver items to office locations in Addis Ababa.
- Allow JSI to conduct a site visit (if required).
- Applicants are not insolvent, and their business activities have not been suspended, and they are not the subject of legal proceedings;
2.Scope of the Invitation to Bid
The applicants are sought to be a competent and potential manufacturer, supplier or whole distributer and who can provide relevant evidences which attests their status for the provision of the items and goods that are listed below.
JSI/DHA expects vendors/suppliers to participate in the supply of the following items:
- Desktop Computers Core i3 / i5
- Laptop Computers Med-level and High level
- How to Apply
In order to be considered as a potential supplier, interested vendors/suppliers should follow the guideline below on how to submit their Bid Proposal:
- Interested organizations shall collect the detailed Request for Quotes and Company Profile Information forms from JSI via email address to: email@example.com during working hours Monday through Friday up on their request.
- The applicants shall submit the following documents in PDF format via email address mentioned above;:
- Completed company profile information form with the requested attachments;
- Other documents requested under the detailed RFQ;
- Availability of manufacturer’s or manufacturer’s authorized dealer’s letter of authorization to sell and/or distribute the goods. The evidence should show that the applicant is supplying the proposed goods through the manufacturer’s authorized channel and that the goods to be supplied are original products;
- Any other relevant documents to support your application.
- Testimonials of recommendation letters
- Applicants should mark clearly on the bid document envelope for which equipment category they are interested to be considered.
- In order to be considered in this bid process all applicants must submit the above listed documents and separate financial and bid proposals via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by clearly stating the RFQ number on the subject line, on or before August 23, 2021 during office hours from Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. For any update or question you can use the mentioned email above or office Tel: +251 (0) 11 667 2284. Or as an alternate, please use the email above:
JSI/DHA office in Addis Ababa,
Noah Plaza, 4th and 5th floor, Bole Airport Road, Next to Alem Cinema
P.O. Box 13898
Attention to: DHA Procurement Unit
Any bids received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
This bid does not constitute a solicitation and JSI/DHA has the right to accept or reject the bid.