JS HOUSE AND CONSTRUCTION AND RENT SC invites bidders to submit sealed bids by providing all the necessary Material, labor and Equipment for the remaining Structural and associated works
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 12/19/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/06/2023
INVITATION FOR BID
- JS HOUSE AND CONSTRUCTION AND RENT SC invites bidders to submit sealed bids by providing all the necessary Material, labor and Equipment for the remaining Structural and associated works of 2B+SB+G+12 Multi-Purpose Building on 4,111.73 m2 Plot of land. The project is located at Addis Ababa, Addis ketema Sub City, near to Anwar Mosque, in Merkato Area.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with national competitive bidding (NCB) tendering procedures specified in the Bidding Documents and is open to all bidders starting from the date of bid announcement.
- Furthermore bidders shall comply with the following criteria:
Certificate of registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development or other appropriate regional bureaus with Category BC-1 or GC-1, renewed for 2015 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:-
- Valid trading license renewed for 2015 EFY;
- Tax clearance certificate which states its eligibility to participate in any tenders and valid at the deadline for submission of bids and;
- VAT registration certificate and;
- FPPPA Suppliers’ List Registration
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at JSHCR at the address below within working hours from Monday to Friday local time. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address below up on payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 1000
- Eligible bidders shall visit and thoroughly inspect the site within 15 (Fifteen) consecutive working days from Announcement date on Newspapers. And needs to submit evidence of signed site visit declaration form accompanying with bid document.
- Bidders shall submit in two separate envelops, one Marked: “Technical Proposal” and the other:“Financial Proposal”, including one envelope Marked “Bid Security” both of which shall be sealed One Original, One Copy and Bid Security and placed in an outer envelope, refer bid data sheet.
- Evaluation will be carried out in two stages: Qualification Information and Bid security first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 1,000,000 with CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee modality.
- Interested eligible bidders can obtain detailed information from the bid document.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below 21 (Twenty One) Calendar days starting from the first announcement date of (December 14,2022 GC) on Reporter Newspapers at 2:00 PM and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 PM on the address
JS HOUSE AND CONSTRUCTION AND RENT SC
Office Room No – 613 and 614 , 6st Floor, Haji Legesse Sherefa Building
Telephone: 0118721241/ 0911438371/ 0911205094
Merkato, around Cinema Ras
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
N.B: JS RENT AND CONSTRUCTION SC reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all tenders without any reason.