Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC invite all consultants for supervision work of the construction.
- Category : Engineering Related Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/15/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0913672686
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/22/2021
JULPHAR PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
Invitation to BID
Ref No. JUL/ETH/SC/002/21
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC has a construction project to build Pharmaceutical Warehouse at Gerji site Addis Ababa City and want to invite all consultants for supervision work of the construction.
- The consultant is expected to develop the project plan, to check and confirm bill of material and bill of quantity in accordance with the design, to develop the payment schedule and supervise the construction work and other related activities under the scope of construction consultant.
- The project design can be acquired from Julphar Pharmaceuticals plc Supply chain department; Gerji Mebrat hayle Jackross area during office time Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 5.00 PM.
- The participant must have the capacity (financial and staff) and experience with consultation of similar construction work which is related to pharmaceutical plant. (Participants must submit their staff organization, proof of their financial capacity).
- The participant is expected to show its experience in the same type of work, financial standing including annual turnover and shall be able to provide attestation of previous works.
- The bidder must provide renewed (for the current budget year) trade license, Tax clearance certificate, Tin certificate and VAT/TOT Registration.
- BID shall be valid for 90 calendar days after the deadline for BID submission
- Bidders must provide financial and technical proposals in a separate sealed envelope and the number of copies required additional to the original is one. All documents must be labeled as “original” and “copy” for both proposals.
- All bids shall be submitted in tender box prepared for this purpose before June 22, 2021 at 02:00PM and will be opened in the presence of Bidders and /or their legal agent on June 22, 2021 02:30 PM.
- Failure to comply with any of the condition from 4 to 8 above shall result in automatic rejection
- Julphar Pharmaceutical Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bid.
- For any enquiries please contact supply chain department on Tel: +251 913 672686 or +251 912202427 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com