Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC want to invite all contractors of category BC-4/GC-4 and above.
- Category : House & Building Construction
- Posted Date : 04/20/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0913672686
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 05/04/2021
JULPHAR PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
Invitation to BID
Ref No. JUL/ETH/SC/001/21
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC has a budget for the construction of Pharmaceutical Warehouse at Gerji site Addis Ababa City and want to invite all contractors of category BC-4/GC-4 and above.
- The participant must have the capacity (financial and staff) and experience with construction of ware house with the requirements of pharmaceutical plant. (Participants must submit their staff organization, proof of their financial capacity).
- The participant need to have an understanding and experience of cGMP standards and requirements for pharmaceutical warehouse.
- The participant is expected to show his/her experience in the same type of work, financial standing including annual turnover and shall be able to provide attestation of previous works.
- The bidder must provide renewed (for the current budget year) trade license, Tax clearance certificate, Tin certificate and VAT/TOT Registration.
- The Biding Document can be purchased starting from April 21, 2021 for 14 consecutive days from Julphar Pharmaceuticals plc Supply chain department; Gerji Mebrat hayl Jackross area by paying non-refundable fee of birr 1,000 (one thousand birr) during office time Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 5.00 PM.
- BID shall be valid for 90 calendar days after the deadline for submission of bids and shall be accompanied by a bid security Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) birr 200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand only) in the name “Julphar Pharmaceuticals Plc” in the original technical document or separate sealed envelope. Bid security in any other form will not be accepted.
- Bidders must provide financial and technical proposals in a separate sealed envelope and the number of copies required additional to the original is one. All documents must be labeled as “original” and “copy” for both proposals.
- All bids shall be submitted in tender box prepared for this purpose before May 4, 2021 at 11:00AM and will be opened in the presence of Bidders and /or their legal agent on May 4, 2021 11:30 AM
- Failure to comply with any of the condition from 4 to 8 above shall result in automatic rejection
- Julphar Pharmaceutical Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bid.
- For any enquiries please contact supply chain department on Tel: +251 913 672686 or +251 912202427 or by email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org