Kulich Youth Reproductive Health and Development Organization (KYRHDO) is currently seeking the External Auditor
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 12/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0933884838
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/30/2022
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Kulich Youth Reproductive Health and Development Organization (KYRHDO) is an indigenous nonprofit, Non-governmental Organization. It strives to see productive youth equipped with appropriate Reproductive Health services, protected from the further spread of HIV/AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Infections amongst young people, as well as to care for those who are already infected or affected by the disease. KYRDHO was established in April 2003 with a vision to see youth free from HIV and AIDS and gender inequality.
KYRHDO is currently seeking the External Auditor that is familiar with IPSAS – system to conduct an audit service for its fiscal year 2022 financial statements in accordance with the requirement of Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO). Eligible firms which fulfil the following requirements are invited to participate in this bid and submit their proposal.
- Renewed license for 2013 EC. who have legal license and experience to Provide Audit Service
- Professional license
- TIN and VAT registration certificate
- Evidence of previous experience in providing similar service in International NGOS
- Maximum period for finalizing the audit work (the audit service is expected to start immediately) and expected to finalize with in 10 working days after the start date.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
- The firm will audit the client’s financial statement of the fiscal year 2022,
- There will be about box files of accounting documents to be audited
- The firm will audit the financial statement and the supporting documents of the concerned period as prepared by the client and will give his opinion on the fair presentation of the financial statement
- The firm should conduct the audit according to Accepted Accounting Standards & Agency for Civil Society Organizations requirement.
- The audit will be based in Addis Ababa Office and visits to the projects may be facilitated upon request.
- Management letter and financial consolidation report will be the major output of the services.
- In its proposal, the firm should provide the fee for audit service; the duration of the annual audit; date of submission of the final audit report.
- KYRHDO reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Audit firms that meet the requirements are kindly requested to submit in person their technical and financial proposals from December – during working hours in a sealed and stamped envelope to the attention of the Accountant Hiwot Wondimu Mobile- 0933884838. Bid will close on December 30.2022, at 5.00 pm. A receipt of acknowledgement of submitting the offer must be issued and signed by both parties indicating the date and the time of reception.