Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union invites Wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for construction of Mixed Use building
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0113412498
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/11/2022
INVITATION TO BID
- Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union invites Wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing of the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction of Mixed Use building project at Woliso Town.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance With the open National Tender (NCB)procedures Contained in the public procurement proclamation of the federal Democratic Republic Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source counties .
- Interested Eligible bidders with Category of BC-4 /GC-4 & above with Business license Valid for the year 2014 E.C. VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate , valid Tax Clearance Certificate and Registration of FPPA’s Supplier List
- A Complete set of bidding documents may be purchased as of the first date of publishment of this announcement on News Paper by interested eligible bidders on submission of a Written Application letter to Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union office upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 00/ One Thousand Birr/ only.
- Bids must be delivered in the sealed box prepared for this purpose in sealed envelope at or before 4:00AM in the Morning local time until the 21st day of the first date of publishment of this announcement on Newspaper at Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union head office woliso city.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 500,000.00 /Five hundred thousand Birr /in the name of Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union as specified in the tender documents and separately sealed within the Technical document. Bid proposal security shall be valid for a period of Ninety /90/calendar days starting from bid submission date or deadline as specified in BDS. Bidders with shorter validity period may be rejected by the public body as non-responsive. The bid security shall be in the form of Cash, Certified check, Payable order, Bank draft Letter of Credit or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee. Late delivery of bids shall be rejected and will be returned unopened to the bidder.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend the process at 4:30 AM local time in the morning on the same date at the office of Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union. If the closing and opening dates of the bid fall on public holidays or weekends, the date will be postponed to the next working day.
- Liban Farmers’ Cooperative Union reserves the right to reject the bid, fully or partially.
- Bidders strongly advised to visit the site at their own expense.
- Bidders are instructed to submit Financial and Technical proposals in separate wax sealed envelope of one original and two photo copy of all the original entries of bid documents and shall be packed in separate wax sealed envelopes and marked as “Original Technical Document” and “Copies of Technical document “respectively and both original and copies shall be in wax sealed envelope. bid security shall be submitted in sealed with technical original document
- The Original and two Copies of the financial document shall be packed in separate wax sealed envelopes and marked as “Original Financial document” and “Copies of Financial document “respectively and both original and copies including “bid security” shall be in wax sealed envelope, CPO or bid bond shall each separately be attached with original technical document .Finally, all waxed ,sealed and signed technical and financial with their respective copies including bid security shall be placed into a waxed sealed outer most envelope and clearly marked as “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE THE TIME AND DATE FOR BID PROPOSAL OPENING”
- Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the standard bid documents, Failure of this instruction will lead to automatic rejection.
For further information, bidders can call on 011-3-41-24-98, 011-8-81-11-22/ Liben Farmer’s Cooperative Union