Lutheran World Federation Ethiopia is seeking for competent and reliable suppliers to bid for TOYOTA LAND CUISER (MARK-II) on duty free purchase
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 12/28/2022
- Phone Number : 0111580925
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/12/2023
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR THE PURCHASE OF TOYOTA LAND CRUISER VEHICLE (MARK-II) ON DUTY FREE BASIS
LWF- Ethiopia is one of the 25 LWF World Service country programs. The country program has been operational in Ethiopia for over four decades, after establishing its presence in 1971 at the request of the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus (EECMY) to alleviate the suffering caused by the severe drought in Ethiopia at the time.
We work with disadvantaged communities in Building Resilience and Sustainable Livelihood, as well as provide humanitarian services in terms of Water supply, Hygiene and Sanitation, Livelihoods, Environmental Protection, and Psycho-Social Support.
LWF-Ethiopia is committed to assisting those in the most vulnerable position. We serve all people, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, religion, race, or political conviction.
LWF Ethiopia is seeking for competent and reliable suppliers to bid for TOYOTA LAND CUISER (MARK-II) on duty free purchase with the following specification.
|Vehicle: TOYOTA LAND CRUISER HARD TOP 5 DOORS, HZJ76-RKMRS ,4WD DIESEL|
|Model||HZJ76-RKMRS – Land Cruiser 76 Hardtop|
|Number of doors||5|
|Number of Seats||10|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||130L|
|Year of Manufacture||2022|
|Roof Rack & Winch Mounted||Yes required to be included|
|Accessories||Tool Kits, Jacks and all accessories|
|Delivery Place||LWF Country Office , Addis Ababa|
|INCOTERMS 2022||DAP, Addis Ababa|
Bidders are required to furnish/present the following Mandatory Requirements with their bid document.
- Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Bid Security Bond of 2 % of bid amount (2% of duty free value) with CPO or Bank Guarantee in the name of Lutheran World Federation Ethiopia.
- Past performance and experience in Ethiopia
- Local agency/partnership agreement for foreign suppliers
Bid will be floated from December 28, 2022 to January 17, 2023, up to 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
- Late submission will be not accepted.
- LWF reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bid documents can be obtained from LWF ,Country Office in Addis Ababa located at in front of Amst Kilo Addis Ababa University Engineering Faculty.
- Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representatives on 17 January, 2023, at 2:00PM (afternoon) at LWF Office.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection of the bid participation.
For further information, please contact LWF Office at the following address:
LWF Office Address:
Lutheran World Federation Ethiopia | Country Office
Amist Kilo in front of Addis Ababa University Engineering Faculty
Tel. 011 158 09 25