LUTHERAN WORLD FEDERATION (LWF)- ETHIOPIA would like to hire a competent consultancy firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 01/04/2023
- Phone Number : 0111580925
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/13/2023
INVITATION FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE TO CONDUCT ACTION ORIENTED RESEARCH
LUTHERAN WORLD FEDERATION (LWF)- ETHIOPIA
LWF- Ethiopia is one of the 25 LWF World Service country programs. The country program has been operational in Ethiopia for over four decades, after establishing its presence in 1971 at the request of the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus (EECMY) to alleviate the suffering caused by the severe drought in Ethiopia at the time.
We work with disadvantaged communities in Building Resilience and Sustainable Livelihood, as well as provide humanitarian services in terms of Water supply, Hygiene and Sanitation, Livelihoods, Environmental Protection, and Psycho-Social Support.
LWF-Ethiopia is committed to assisting those in the most vulnerable position. We serve all people, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, religion, race, or political conviction.
LWF –Ethiopia would like to hire a competent consultancy firm to conduct action-oriented research on rights and policy issues, including the Universal Periodic Review (UPR), for dialogue, advocacy, and the Ethiopian human rights network.
|Mandatory Requirement for consulting firms
Bid Submission Requirement
- Bidders must submit their technical and financial offers in a separate envelope.
Bid Submission Deadline
- 13 January 2023
- Late submission will be rejected.
Bid Document collection
- Bidders shall collect the ToR and bid documents from Lutheran world Federation-Ethiopia office located in front of Amist Killo University.
- For further information, please contact LWF at Tel : 0111580925
Note: LWF reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.