LWF –Ethiopia would like to enter in to contractual agreement with competent water tracking service providers
- Category : Water Engineering Machinery, Equipment & Tools
- Posted Date : 01/16/2023
- Phone Number : 0111580925
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/27/2023
LWF- Ethiopia is one of the 25 LWF World Service country programs. The country program has been operational in Ethiopia for over four decades, after establishing its presence in 1971 at the request of the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus (EECMY) to alleviate the suffering caused by the severe drought in Ethiopia at the time.
We work with disadvantaged communities in Building Resilience and Sustainable Livelihood, as well as provide humanitarian services in terms of Water supply, Hygiene and Sanitation, Livelihoods, Environmental Protection, and Psycho-Social Support.
LWF-Ethiopia is committed to assisting those in the most vulnerable position. We serve all people, irrespective of ethnicity, gender, religion, race, or political conviction.
LWF –Ethiopia would like to enter in to contractual agreement with competent water tracking service providers in East Bale Zone, Dawa Serer, Rayitu, Sewena, Rayitu, Legehida, Dawakechen and Legehida Weredas for three different projects.
| Mandatory Requirement for the service providers:
Bid Submission Requirement
- Bidders must submit their technical and financial offers in a separate envelope.
Bid Submission Deadline
- 27 January 2023 @ 12:00 PM Noon.
- Late submission will be rejected.
Bid Opening Date and Place
- Bids shall be opened on 27 January2023 @ 15:00 PM in LWF Addis Ababa office.
Bid Document collection place
- Bidders shall collect the bid document from Lutheran world Federation-Ethiopia office located in front of Amist Killo University or at LWF – Ginner Field Office
Bid Submission Place
- All bidders must submit the bids at LWF Office in Addis Ababa
Further Information needed
- For further information, please contact LWF at Tel : 0111580925
Note: LWF reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.