Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is requesting interested and qualified companies for the Supply of Furniture
- Category : Other Furniture
- Posted Date : 08/03/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/12/2022
Supply of Furniture
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health
MSH Ethiopia Country Office is requesting interested and qualified companies that has the capacity to provide/ supply items in section B by submitting the required documentation (please see section C below).
- REQUIRED ITEM
|1||Table with locable drawer
· Wooden table
· 1400*800*750mm (LxWxH)
· Local made with good Quality
· Mesh, High back, padded seat and headrest
· Adjustble arm and chrome leg
· Wooden shelf
· Local made with good Quality
· two section (Top section locable glass and bottom locable wood)
- QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information may result to rejection of proposal.
Submission should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
- Evidence of valid and active business license, TIN and VAT certificate
- Verifiable evidence of at least 5 similar jobs successfully executed in the past related to the bid you are making submission for (including copies of job orders/contracts, signed delivery notes, invoices and goods receipt note/job completion certificate (where applicable)
- Recommendation Letter from at least three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar supply, preferably other international NGOs
- Bid Price including terms and conditions, valid at least for 30 days. In addition, the bid should specify the expected delivery date of the Items. Payment will be made 100% after delivery.
- All participant/bidders must submit bid security in the form of CPO/unconditional bank guarantee clearly written to “Management Sciences for Health” amounting to ETB 50,000.00. The winner will be obliged to issue CPO or equivalent unconditional bank guarantee amounting 5% of the estimated contract value in favor of WVE as Performance guarantee.
- Bid responses must be officially submitted to MSH office in hard copies. Technical and financial offer must be sealed separately. CPO should not be sealed with technical and financial documents. It should be handed over to MSH representative while delivering the bid document
The bid will be evaluated not necessary on the basis of lowest price alone but MSH will award the contract on the basis of value for money, quality, compliance and delivery. The experience of the tenderer in the performance of similar contracts will also be criteria for selection. If any of the above stated requirements are not fulfilled, bidder will be disqualified.
Bid documents should be submitted on or before August 12, 2022 4:00PM.
Before the closing date and time, bidders should prepare their offer in a sealed envelope and submit to MSH Office located at Hayahulet mazoria, Next to Axum hotel, Rebeka Building, 5th floor.
Management Science for Health (MSH) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids. For further information, contact us at email@example.com