Mary Joy Ethiopia would like to invite Eligible Certified audit firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 11/07/2022
- Phone Number : 0911409894
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2022
MARY JOY ETHIOPIA
Mary Joy Ethiopia was established in 1994 as a non-political, non-religious and not profit-making organization. Presently Mary Joy works in close partnership with many development partners in six sub-cities of Addis Ababa, Yeka, Gulele, Addis Ketema, Arada, Bole and Kolfe Keraniyo and in 8 Woredas /towns of Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People’s Regional State including Hawassa.
There is one coordination office in Addis Ababa situated around locally known us ‘‘Asko’’ Northwest of Addis Ababa. It has one semi-decentralized and one fully decentralized program area offices located at Yeka sub city in Addis Ababa and Hawassa town respectively.
As per the charity and societies directive N0. 8/2011 Mary Joy Development Association (MJDA) is seeking external Audit firms to undertake the Audit of its Accounts for the period from January 2022-December 2022
MJE Ethiopia would like to invite Eligible Certified audit firms registered under AABE and who meet the criteria indicated below, to undertake the statutory audit of its books of accounts for the year ended 31st December 2022 on IPSAS bases of accounting.
You shall submit your proposals in the following manner:
- Originals and copies of Financial and Technical proposals shall be presented separately in different waxed envelops marked Original and Copy on the faces of the envelopes.
- Financial proposals (quotation) must disclose professional fees, VAT and other costs separately. Price offers must be submitted in local currency – Ethiopian Birr (ETB)
Technical proposals must include: –
- The firm’s profile
- Trade license (Renewed for current year)
- Professional License
- Copies of Tax Identification & Value added tax certificates.
- Evidence for Current Tax Payment.
- Evidence of Years of Experience and recommendations.
- Curriculum vitae of the proposed professional(s) with supporting document.
Time to complete the audit
The audit service will be started the beginning of February 2023 and will be finalized and reported within a month.
How to Apply
You can submit your Financial & Technical proposal from Monday to Friday Morning 8.30 a.m -12.30 a.m & Afternoon 1.30 p.m – 5.00 p.m, to MJE’s Office around Megenanga on the way Megenanga to Lem Hotel, Amare and Family building 9th floor.
Closing date & time will be 4.00 PM of the tenth workings days including weekends and public holidays from the date of this notice in the reporter
For further information please contact through Tel: +251 911 409894 or +251 911 411 804 or +251910104251