Medecins Sans Frontieres – Holland Bid for Security/Gardening/ Service And Cleaning and Cooking/Cleaning service.
- Category : Cleaning & Janitorial Service
- Posted Date : 03/21/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 04/05/2021
Invitation to Bid for Services
Bid No. MSFH/LOG/001/2021
Medecins Sans Frontieres – Holland (also known as Doctors without Borders or MSF Holland) is a private, not for profit International Humanitarian Medical Organization intervening in emergencies and crisis to relieve human sufferings from unmet medical needs and create space for humanity.
MSF, as a responsible organization, will request to the new service provider to include the existing staff previously employed by Agar Security Company as part of the new contract. Agar staff will have to meet the employment requirements of the new service provider and MSF has no involvement or related responsibility. The company shall take over all staff members, which were assigned/deployed by previous service provider on the following service areas:
- Security & Gardening Service
- Cleaning and Cooking/Cleaning service
- All interested bidders who can provide Compliance Certificates from police department, renewed Business License, TIN and VAT certificate are invited to participate in this bid.
- Collection of Bid Documents: Interested service providers may collect the bid documents starting from March 22, 2021until April 05, 2021 during working hours (From 8:30am-5:00pm) at the main gate of MSF-Holland office located in Yeka Sub city, Wereda 08 nearby Addis College (follow cobblestone road in front of Misrak Polytechnic College main gate)
- Closing of Bid: Last Submission date and time for bid documents is April 05, 2021at 4:30 p.m.
- Sealed and stamped envelopes containing the offer to provide the services shall be delivered in the following manner not later than April 05, 2021at 4:30 p.m.
- A first sealed and stamped envelope marked “Original Documents” carrying Bidder’s original technical and financial documents.
- A second sealed and stamped envelope marked “Copy of Documents” carrying copies of Bidder’s technical and financial documents.
Failure to do so, will lead to immediate rejection.
- Not enclosing valid and relevant business license for providing the service will lead to immediate rejection.
- Bidders must have minimum two years’ experience in doing similar nature of work. In support of this, they should submit three letters of recommendations for services rendered in the last two years.
- Bid result will be posted on bulletin board found at MSF Holland gate in seven working days after the opening of the bid.
MSF Holland reserves the right to accept or reject whole or part of any or all bids.