Medical Teams International invites sealed bids from eligible bidders For the Procurement of Medicines, Medical Supplies and Medical Equipment’s
- Category : Medical/Laboratory Equipment Maintenance
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/21/2022
NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE- 002/22
Reference Number: ETH-22-115, ETH-22-116, and ETH-22-117
Office Medical Teams International
Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders 21st /November/2022 at 3:00 PM East African Time
Tender Opening Date and time 22nd /November/2022 at 9:00 AM East African Time
Medical Teams International, is an International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, Invitation to Tender (ITT) for the Procurement of Medicines, Medical Supplies and Medical Equipment’s, for all Medical Teams International operation sites (Afar, Amhara, Tigray and Addis Ababa).
|S/No.||Description||No. of Line Items||Remark|
|Lot-1||Medicines (ETH-22-115)||118||We need sealed, stamped original Bid Documents.|
|Lot-2||Medical Supplies (ETH-22-116)||41|
|Lot-3||Medical Equipment’s (ETH-22-117)||23|
- All suppliers who have valid licenses and similar service experience can obtain a complete set of bidding documents/RFQ from Medical Teams International- Ethiopia Head Office (Addis Ababa) starting from the first day of this invitation in exchange for a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) between 8:00AM – 5:00 PM office hours from Monday to Friday.
- Duplicate copies of Bid Offer shall not be produced in separate envelopes. All envelopes shall then be put in one as Original, sealed, stamped, and submitted to Medical Teams International-Ethiopia Head Office) before or on 21st /November/2022 at 3:00 PM East African Time.
- Essential (exclusion) Criteria.
- Certificate of Registration/Relevant & Valid Trade license to operate in Ethiopia issued by the Authority
- Valid VAT Certificate
- TIN Certificate, Letter of competence
- Supplier’s must have a valid authority license from EFDA, MoH, and similar authorities to participate and supply medicine, medical supply, and Medical Equipment’s.
- Price and Technical
- Tenders will be awarded marks under the award criteria listed in this section to determine the most economically advantageous tenders.
o All bidders should submit Bid Guarantee/CPO valid for 60 Days; 2% of the bid offer and it will be retained until the bid process completed. CPO will be returned after identifying the winners of the bid.
o Bidders can use their own quotations or MTI formats in filling the price, as listed and in line with the RFQ they take from our office to maintain uniformity of the submission
o Failure to meet the criteria (Specific details of items on the Quotation, Authentication letter for each requests, origin of Items, Expiration date) will be reasons for rejection.
o Bidder shares at least two (2) names of International NGO’s or UN actors that your organisation has supplied similar medicine, medical supplies, and medical equipment’s within the last 6 to 12 months
- Bid offer should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at MTI- office, Logistics and Procurement unit
- ITTs will be opened on 22nd /November/2022 at 9:00 AM East African Time at Medical Teams International Office by MTI Procurement committee members without the presence of bidders or their legal representatives,
- Medical Teams International-Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the ITT partially or fully.
Address: Medical Teams International- Ethiopia,
Bole Sub City, Woreda 3, Bole Medhane Alem, OASIS Building, 6th Floor, House No. 603 & 604