Medical Teams International would like to invite Eligible Certified audit firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 11/07/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/21/2022
|NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE- 003/22|
|Reference Number:||Invitation for External Audit Service (ITT-ETH-22-127)|
|Office||Medical Teams International|
|Closing date and time for receipt of Tenders||21st /November/2022 at 3:00 PM East African Time|
|Tender Opening Date and time||22nd /November/2022 at 9:00 AM East African Time|
Medical Teams International, is an International Humanitarian Organization focused on delivering life-saving medical care to people in crisis. MTI would like to invite Eligible Certified audit firms registered under AABE and who meet the criteria indicated below, to undertake the statutory audit of its books of accounts for the year ended June 1st, 2021, to September 30th 2022 on IPSAS bases of accounting. The books of accounts of MTI Ethiopia provide the basis for the preparation of MTI Ethiopia’s Financial Statements.
|Lot-1||External Financial Audit for the period Of
June 2021 to September 2022
|We need sealed, stamped original Bid Documents.|
Interested audit firms should submit their technical and financial proposals in a sealed envelope which includes:
- Copy of renewed /recent professional and/or business license
- Copy of Taxpayers and VAT Certificate
- TIN Certificate,
- Staff composition and firm profile, including principal partner.
- Previous audit experience with International NGO and IPSAS based accounting, if possible
- Estimated Time frame and other relevant information for the audit work
- Audit Report and
- Management Letter
- Both Technical and Financial proposal (clearly indicate with or without VAT) should be submitted to Medical Teams International- Ethiopia Head office starting from Monday November 7,2022 to November 21,2022 to the address below).
- Bid offer should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at MTI-office, Logistics and Procurement unit,
- ITTs will be opened on 22nd November 2022 at 9:00 AM East African Time at Medical Teams International Office by MTI Procurement committee members without the presence of bidders or their legal representatives
- Medical Teams International-Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject the ITT partially or fully.
Address: Medical Teams International- Ethiopia,
Bole Sub City, Woreda 3, Bole Medhane Alem, OASIS Building, 6th Floor, House No. 603 & 604