Mercy Corps invites all eligible and licensed Animal feed and fodder suppliers
- Category : Agriculture Machinery & Material
- Posted Date : 02/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/17/2022
Invitation to Bid
To Supply Animal Feed and Fodder to the Somali Region
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive, and sustainable community driven changes.
Mercy corps would like to purchase animal feed and fodder (Concentrate, Hay Grass and Sudan Grass) to Denan and Abakurow woredas of Somali Region through voucher modality as per the specifications mentioned on the tender package.The winner company will sign framework agreement with Mercy corps to supply Animal feed and fodder for two years for the Somali region when requested by Mercy corps.
Thus, Mercy Corps invites all eligible and licensed Animal feed and fodder suppliers to submit technical and financial proposal.
- To be considered bidders should collect the bid document from Mercy Corps Jigjiga/ Diredawa/ Gode/ Dollo OR Addis Ababa offices from the date advertised till 16th February 2022, 5:00pm
- Bidders are required to submit VAT and TIN registration certificates; and renewed Business License for the year 2014 and issued by the Ministry of Trade and Industries.
- Bidders should submit bid document original and copy, technical and financial in a separate envelop and marked “Feed and Fodder” to Mercy corps Gode office Kebele 03, House No. New, Tel. No. 025-7-760677, P.O.Box :334 till 17th February 2022, 5:00PM
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to cancel all or part of the bid.
- Bid documents received after 17th2022 5:00PM will not be considered.
Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from
Mercy Corps Addis Ababa office Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Afro Building, Tel. 011-1-110777,