Mercy Corps invites all eligible potential and licensed Construction companies to compete for an open invitation of finishing interior
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 08/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0257757477
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/25/2022
Invitation to BID No. JIJ-1184/2022
Interior work (Finishing)
Mercy Corps is a leading global humanitarian organization working with a mission of alleviating suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities in over 40 countries around the world, powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In Ethiopia, Mercy Corps has been operating since 2004 implementing development and humanitarian programs in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Gambella, Oromia, SNNPR, and Somali regions, aiming towards the emergence of a peaceful and prosperous Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps invites all eligible potential and licensed Construction companies to compete for an open invitation of finishing interior part of One Stop Center that has been built in Kebribeyah District.
- Bidders are required to submit VAT registration certificate, TIN and renewed relevant business license issued by Ministry of Trade and Industries for the year of 2013 EC.
- Bidders should have construction license of Grade 7 and above
- Bidders should collect the BID document from Mercy Corps Jigjiga field office, Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa Offices as of 16th August 2022.
- Bidders should submit BID document original, and copy sealed in separate envelopes and marked for “Interior Construction Work of Jigjiga” to Mercy Corps Jigjiga office located at Jijiga kebele 06 Zone 5, No.+251-25-775-7477, Mercy Corps Dire Dawa office Kebele 02, House No.509, Tel.No.+251-25-113-1220/21
OR to email@example.com till 25th August 2022 5:00 PM and bids received after this date will be rejected.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mercy Corps Jigjiga Field Office Tel:+251-257-752285
Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.
Note: while preparing proposal/BID please don’t bind as a book!!!