Mercy Corps invites all eligible potential and licensed Construction consultants
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 09/26/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/06/2022
Request for Proposal No. ADD 1872/2022
Hiring an Individual Construction Consultant for the construction and related works of a Productive Use of Energy Hub in Awbare Woreda, Shedder Kebele of Somali Region of Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps is a leading global humanitarian organization working with a mission of alleviating suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities in over 40 countries around the world, powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In Ethiopia, Mercy Corps has been operating since 2004 implementing development and humanitarian programs in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Gambella, Oromia, SNNPR, and Somali regions, aiming towards the emergence of a peaceful and prosperous Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps invites all eligible potential and licensed Construction consultants to compete for an open invitation of Construction work of productive use of energy hub in Shedder Kebele of Awbare District.
- At least 7 years of experience in the building construction field; with at least 5 years spent in supervising and leading a construction project.
- High degree of knowledge of all aspects of commercial building and permitting process
- Hold a valid professional license.
- Strong organizational skills, people skills and attention to detail.
- Willing to commit to a mutually coordinated schedule
- Computer literacy with demonstrated experience in using the Internet and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) preferred.
- Technical Criteria Weight is 60%
- Relevant academic background, qualification, and professional license (10%).
- Understanding the scope of work and methods of service delivery (15%)
- Experience on infra design, construction, and supervision 30%)
- Relevant work experience in Somali region particularly in refugee and host community setting (5%)
- Financial Criteria weight is 40%
Those applicants that scored below 40% of the technical evaluation will not be considered for financial evaluation.
Consultants (firms) can apply as teams or as an individual. Interested consultants/consulting firms should submit the following as part of the application process to firstname.lastname@example.org not later 6th October 2022 5:00pm with the subject line clearly marked “EE- Ethiopia PUE Hub Construction Supervision Consultants.”
- An expression of Interest which should give details of experience of consultant (s) in carrying out the assignment.
- The expression of interest should also contain the consultants proposed schedule of work (work plan) to carry out the assignment.
A brief financial proposal which contains the proposed bulk fee with a breakdown of fees on each section of the scope of work.
Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.
Please collect the detailed TOR from www.mercycorps.org/tenders