Mercy corps invites Eligible bidders for Equipment Purchase
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/23/2021
Invitation to BID for Equipment Purchase
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive, and sustainable community driven changes.
With the fund secured from WFP (Gambella RISING program) Mercy Corps is planning to procure the below listed equipment including its parts or Accessories.
|1.||FM transmitter and parts (1000W FM transmitter, Frequency range 87MHZ ⁓108MHZ, Modulation: FM, Output Power: 0-1000W continuously Adjustable, Output Power tolerance _±1dB, Output impedance: 50Ω, RF output Connector 7/16’’or 7/8’’, Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥92dB (1KHz, 100% modulation), Operating environment: -10 ℃⁓+45℃, Relative humidity < 95%)||Pcs||1|
|2.||Dipole Antenna 2kw, 1.5db (87.5÷108MHz 1.5 dBd gain, Vertical Polarization, Omni Directional pattern, Stainless steel, High Gan dipole antenna)||Pcs||4|
|3.||Feeder Cable (7/8 feeder Cable)||Roll||1|
|4.||Tractor 120-125 Horsepower (HP)||unit||1|
|5.||Disc Harrow (24 Discs)||unit||1|
Thus, Mercy corps invites Eligible bidders that are qualified and technically competent and have a valid license; for the year 2013 to submit technical and financial proposal.
- Bidders are required to submit relevant business license issued by Ministry of Trade and Industries and renewed for the year 2013 EC, VAT and TIN certificate.
- Bidders should collect bid document from Mercy Corps Addis Ababa office as of 14th2021
- Bidders should submit bid document original, and copy sealed in separate envelopes to Mercy corps office Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet AFRO BUILDING, Tel. 011-1-110777, P. O. Box 14319
- The deadline for offer submission is 23rd 2021 5:00pm and bids received after this date will be rejected.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mercy Corps Addis Ababa office.
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.