Mercy corps invites Eligible bidders for Post-harvest storage bag
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/23/2021
Invitation to BID for Post-harvest storage bag
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive, and sustainable community driven changes.
With the fund secured from World Food Program (WFP), Mercy Corps is planning to procure post-harvest storage bag with the below specifications.
|1||Post-harvest storage bag (Hermetic bag), size 50kg||Pcs||24000|
Thus, Mercy corps invites Eligible bidders that are qualified and technically competent and have a valid license; for the year 2013 to submit technical and financial proposal.
- Bidders are required to submit relevant business license issued by Ministry of Trade and Industries and renewed for the year 2013 EC, VAT and TIN certificate
- Bidders should collect bid document from Mercy Corps Addis Ababa office as of 14th2021
- Bidders should submit bid document original, and copy sealed in separate envelopes to Mercy corps office Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet AFRO BUILDING, Tel. 011-1-110777, P. O. Box 14319
- Deadline for offer submission is 23rd 2021 5:00pm and bids received after this date will be rejected.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mercy Corps Addis Ababa office.
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.