Mercy Corps invites interested to establishing/strengthening Commercial Goat Aggregation business
- Category : Poultry /Bee & Animal Husbandry
- Posted Date : 08/17/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/09/2022
Call for Applications
Mercy Corps is an international, Non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive and sustainable community driven changes.
Mercy corps has planned to stimulate commercial goat production and marketing through capacity building of selected market actors in the Resilience in Pastoral Areas (RiPA) program target areas (Somali, Afar and Oromia regions).
Thus, Mercy Corps welcomes applications from program target area existing small, medium and large livestock trading, fattening and holding ground service providing enterprise, livestock fattening/marketing cooperatives and others who are interested to establishing/strengthening Commercial Goat Aggregation business to create consistent supply of goats and sheep to large live animal buyers or export abattoirs as per the detailed call for application available at ——
- Registered business entities under Ethiopian law with recently renewed business license from the relevant authorities;
- Actively operating business engaged in livestock trading/fattening/aggregation in the RiPA program targeted areas
- Verified financial and other needed resources/capacities (land, human, technical) to leverage implementation of the proposed activities as mentioned in the call,
- Commitment/interest to work with export abattoirs and to technically support local livestock suppliers and women focused livestock cooperatives/groups;
Expression of interest (proposal) that contains both technical and financial proposal as per the format provided in the call for application in a sealed envelope shall be submitted to
Jigjiga Office, Dire Dawa, Semera and Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa office located Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. +251-111110777, P. O. Box 14319 OR by email@example.com
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially;
- Deadline for submission Sept 09, 2022 5 P.M and the proposals received after this date may not be considered.
- Financial proposal should be in birr that indicates total amount of investment, expected contribution from Mercy Corps and own source