Mercy Corps invites potential companies to develop appropriate Takaful (Sharia Compliant Insurance) products/services for Tseday Banks
- Category : Financial Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/06/2022
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/13/2022
Request for Proposal
Consultancy Service for sharia complaint micro insurance (Tekaful) products
Mercy Corps is a leading global humanitarian organization working with a mission of alleviating suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities in over 40 countries around the world, powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In Ethiopia, Mercy Corps has been operating since 2004 implementing development and humanitarian programs in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Gambella, Oromia, SNNPR, and Somali regions, aiming towards the emergence of a peaceful and prosperous Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps invites potential companies:
- to develop appropriate Takaful (Sharia Compliant Insurance) products/services for Tseday Banks that meet the needs of the target clients and Tseday Bank Interest free finance developed products
- to identify appropriate to Tseday bank interest free financing service products
- developing relevant sharia compliant insurance systems and manuals
- provide training based on the product develop for Tseday bank Specific tasks, responsibilities and timeline and deliverables are outlined in the detailed SOW
- Bidders should collect the Tender package/Bid document from Mercy corps Addis Ababa office address mentioned below as of 3rd September 2022, 8:00am
- Being an eligible business under the Ethiopian laws and regulations; and attach renewed Business license.
- Being in good standing with any Ethiopian taxation or legal authority; and which can submit renewed business license, TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Submission deadline is 13th September 2022 11:00 PM and bids received after this date may not be considered.
- Proposals shall be submitted to Mercy Corps Addis Ababa office Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. 011-1-110777, P. O. Box: 14319 OR You can send soft copy by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.