Mercy Corps welcomes applications from large livestock buyers/export abattoirs who are interested to establish reliable supply chains for quality goats and sheep
- Category : Agriculture Farm Products
- Posted Date : 01/12/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/21/2022
Re-Advertised Call for Applications (to Extend bid submission date)
Mercy Corps is an international, Non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive and sustainable community driven changes.
Mercy corps has planned to support vertical integration of local goat and sheep traders/aggregators with large livestock buyers/export abattoirs to create a dependable supply and market in the Resilience in Pastoral Areas (RiPA-North) program targeted areas of Somali, Afar and Oromia regions.
Thus, Mercy Corps welcomes applications from large livestock buyers/export abattoirs who are interested to establish reliable supply chains for quality goats and sheep with Goat/sheep aggregators/traders in the program targeted areas of Somali region (Jerar, Fafan and Siti Zones), Afar Region (Zone 1 and 3) and Oromia region (East and West Hararghe Zones) as per the detailed in call for application available at www.mercycorps.org/tenders
- Large livestock buyers/export abattoirs operational and engaged goat and sheep marketing business.
- Large Livestock buyer/export abattoir interested to work with goat traders/aggregators in the RiPA Program targeted areas.
- Registered business entities under Ethiopian law and recently renewed business license.
- Willingness to cost share at least 50% of the total investment cost of planed activity.
- Commitment to provide embedded services that enhance business networks with the local livestock traders/aggregators and supply chain.
- Willingness to collaborate with Mercy Corps and other development partners.
Expression of interest (proposal) that contains both technical and financial proposal as per the format provided in the call for application in a sealed envelope shall be submitted to the below Mercy corps office.
- Addis Ababa office located Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. +251- 111110777, P. O. Box 14319 OR to email@example.com
- Deadline for submission is extended to January 21, 2022 10:00AM and proposals received after this date may not be considered.
- Financial proposal should be in birr that indicates total amount of investment, expected contribution from Mercy Corps and own source
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.