Mercy Corps would like to invite interested and qualified vehicle maintenance service providers
- Category : Vehicle & Motorcycle Maintenance
- Posted Date : 01/18/2023
- Phone Number : 0464450188
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/25/2023
Invitation to Bid No. MSA-AFAR-02/2022
Garage Service Provider for vehicle maintenance and Service
Mercy Corps is a leading global humanitarian organization working with a mission of alleviating suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities in over 40 countries around the world, powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In Ethiopia, Mercy Corps has been operating since 2004 implementing development and humanitarian programs in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Gambella, Oromia, SNNPR, and Somali regions, aiming towards the emergence of a peaceful and prosperous Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps would like to invite interested and qualified vehicle maintenance service providers to submit technical and financial proposal for maintenance of Mercy corps vehicles in AFAR Field office. The winner will sign framework agreement with Mercy corps for two years and provide the service.
Thus, potential Garage service providers are invited to submit technical and financial proposal to Mercy corps Afar Field office Afar field office Kebele 03, Tel. No. +251-46-445-0188, P. O. Box: 116
- Being an eligible business under the Ethiopian laws and regulations; and attach renewed Business license.
- Being in good standing with any Ethiopian taxation or legal authority; and which can submit Value Added Tax (VAT) registration and Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate.
- Having a satisfactory record of performance and business ethics based on information available to Mercy Corps.
- Bank Statement for the last six months or audited books of accounts.
- To be considered, bidders should collect the bid document from Mercy corps AFAR Field Offices address mentioned below as of the date advertised.
Afar field office is Kebele 03, Tel. No. +251-46-445-0188, P. O. Box: 116
- Bidders should submit technical and financial proposal separately and in a wax sealed envelope and two Copies Indicating “Original” and “Copy” and Technical and Financial (if not will automatically be rejected) to Afar field office Kebele 03, Tel. No. +251-46-445-0188
- O. Box: 116
- Submission deadline is 25th January 2023 10:00AM and please see the detail requirement from the tender package.