Mercy Corps would like to invite potential and licensed Heavy-duty/truck and Light Vehicles rental service providers
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 10/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/14/2022
Invitation to Bid No. MSA 0012/0016/2022
For Heavy-duty vehicles/truck and Light vehicles rental service
Mercy Corps is a leading global humanitarian organization working with a mission of alleviating suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities in over 40 countries around the world, powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In Ethiopia, Mercy Corps has been operating since 2004 implementing development and humanitarian programs in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Gambella, Oromia, SNNPR, and Somali regions, aiming towards the emergence of a peaceful and prosperous Ethiopia.
Mercy Corps would like to invite potential and licensed Heavy-duty/truck and Light Vehicles rental service providers to sign framework agreement with Mercy corps and provide vehicle rental service for two years (from October 2022-October 2024)
LOT-1 for Heavy-duty/truck
and LOT-2 for Light vehicle
To provide service from Addis to all Mercy corps project implementation areas in Somali Region (Liben and jigjiga zone), Afar, Gambella, Benishangul, West Oromia Region (Illubabur, Wollega, Jimma), East Oromia Region (East and west Hararge), Negele Borena/Guji Zone, Northern Ethiopia (Amhara and Tigray) as required.
- To be considered, interested companies should collect the bid document from Mercy Corps head office located at Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. 011-1-110777, P.O.Box 14319 as of 3rd October 2022 8:00 AM
- Bidders should submit original and copy bid documents in a wax sealed and separate envelope to Mercy Corps Ethiopia head office located at Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. 011-1-110777, P.O.Box 14319 until 14th October 2022 5:00pm writing the LOT number on the Envelop.
- Bidders should enclose the copy of renewed business license, TIN certificate and also VAT certificates
(if applicable) with the bid document and please see the tender document for additional requirements and submit your proposal accordingly.
Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.