Millennium DPI is seeking to evaluate and set approved lists of potential vendors capable of demonstrating to provide the following category(ies) of product(s) and services
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/09/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115588382
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2021
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS / SERVICE PROVIDERS
Expression of interest No:001
General Purpose: Prequalification of suppliers /service providers
Issuance Date:September 12, 2021
Deadline for Questions and Answers :September 20, 2021
Closing date of EOI : September 30, 2021 at 5:30PM Ethiopian Time
Launched in February 2019, the USAID funded Feteh (Justice) Activity in Ethiopia provides flexible, rapid technical assistance response to its Ethiopian partners in the process of legal and judicial reform. Feteh’s partners include the Federal and Regional Attorney General’s Offices; the Federal and Regional Supreme Courts; the House of Peoples’ Representatives; constitutionally mandated democratic and human rights institutions such as the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission and the Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman; civil society organizations, legal and academic institutions, and the media. The Feteh (Justice) Activity in Ethiopia is managed by Millennium DPI Partners, LLC (hereafter “Millennium DPI”)
- BACKGROUND AND NEEDS
Millennium DPI, as part of its supplier pre-qualification process, is seeking to evaluate and set approved lists of potential vendors capable of demonstrating to provide the following category(ies) of product(s) and services:
- Basic IT equipment including laptops, desktops, printers, scanners and photocopiers, servers, etc.
- Complex IT equipment (including supply of service installation and training) such as videoconference/digital signage/queue management systems.
- Covid-19 personal protective equipment (PPE) (medical facemasks, sanitizer, alcohol, gloves).
- Office furniture
- General stationery
- Fuel Coupons.
- Printing services.
- flight ticketing and travel agency services
- Hotel accommodation and meeting hall reservation in Addis Ababa, Bishoftu, Bahir Dar and/or other locations in Ethiopia
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A complete set of the EOI form can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptionally, hard copies of the EOI form may be collected from the Feteh office at the following address upon prior appointment:
USAID funded Feteh (Justice) Activity in Ethiopia
Kazanchis, Elilly International Hotel, New Building,9th floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Office Tel: +251-115-588382
Please fill and submit the EOI form including all the required information on the following: Vendor regulatory status certification, personnel, financial turnover, range of product and list of customer organization.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINES
- All questions and requests for clarification (technical& administrative) pertaining to this EOI shall be submitted via email to the Feteh Procurement Department at email@example.com. The deadline for submission of questions and requests for clarification is Monday, September 20 2021 at 5:30PM Ethiopian Time.
- Potential vendors should submit their completed EOI form via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 5.30PM Ethiopian time. Due to the anticipated high volume of responses, there will not be written confirmation as to the receipt of EOIs.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EOI
This is a request for expression of interest (EOI) only, and issuance of this EOI does not constitute a commitment on part of Millennium DPI or USAID , nor does it commit Millennium DPI or USAID to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of any application. Further, Millennium DPI reserves the right to reject any or all applications received if such decision is considered to be in the best of interest of Millennium DPI.
EOI applications are submitted at the risk of the applicant. All preparation and submission costs are at the applicant’s expense.
Shortlisted potential and interested vendors will be notified in writing of the result of this EOI and will be added to Millennium DPI’s supplier data base to receive future requests for quotations for any relevant procurement.