MOENCO would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of the following Stationery and sanitary material supplies
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 07/30/2022
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/06/2022
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF STATIONERY AND SANITERY MATERIAL SUPPLIES CRef. No MOENCO HR/08/2022/
- MOENCO would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of the following Stationery and sanitary material supplies , through open tender.
|Lot No||Description of Goods||UoM||Qty|
|A||Stationery and sanitary material Supplies||Pcs|
- A complete set of Bidding Documents can be collected starting from August 01, 2022, during office hours as specified below:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 1:00 P.M.- 4:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M-12:30 PM
- Address: MOENCO Procurement Division, located at Bole Road, Behind Medhanialem Church, 2nd floor, for further information: Telephone +251 8090 Ext 215 or +251 8090 Ext 212.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Taxpayer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- The bid document shall be submitted in a wax-sealed envelope by stating the address. Bids shall be submitted to the above-mentioned address.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied by a Bid Security amount indicated in tender document in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee valid for not less than 60 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on August 6, 2022, at 10:00 A.M in the morning and will be opened on the same day August 6,2022 at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders or their representative at the address mentioned above.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids, any failure to observe instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- MOENCO reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Telephone +251 8090 Ext 215/+251 8090 Ext 212
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia