MoTI welcomes interested IT firms or developers who are experienced in database development and big data management
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 06/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0118583151
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/23/2021
RE-INVITATION TO BID
Call for System Development: Contract Registration and Administration System
Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia
Bid No 010
Ministry of Trade and Industry (MoTI) is responsible for the expansion of trade and industry sectors through its key functions of trade governance, promotion, and industry development. MOTI’s mandate includes creating conducive conditions for the promotion and development of the country’s export trade as well as driving the country’s foreign trade relations and negotiations.
At MoTI, the Trade Promotion Sector is among the four sectors within the Ministry. Among the multiple Directorates under the Trade Promotion Sector– Export Promotion Directorate General renders various services, among which, ‘Contract Registration and Administration’ is one. This contract registration and administration process has been put in place starting October 2019 through a ‘Contract Registration and Administration Directive 21/2012’. The main function of the contract administration is to register an incoming contract on intranational trade (contract between exporters from ethiopia and importers abord) and administrating the execution of the contract. The service currently targets ECX trade agricultural commodities, specifically oilseed and pulse commodities. Since its inception phase, the Contract Registration service is provided on a simi digitalized system. Given the complicated nature of the export process, the customer journey has not been smooth with the simi digitalized system. Hence, MoTI has planned to fully automate/digitize the overall ‘Contract Registration and Administration’process from the front-desk up to the back end.
Therefore, MoTI welcomes interested IT firms or developers who are experienced in database development and big data management to participate in the bidding.
- Biding will be conducted as per the national competitive bidding (NCB) procedure and is open to all bidders.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders up on payment of non-refundable fee of Birr100 (one hundred)on working hours at MoTI Purchasing office, 1st floor, office number 120.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the above address starting from advertizing day to 15 working days from 8:30 AM to 5:30 AM and closed on the 16thworking day at 3:30 AM and open at 4:00 AM.
- Bidders should present renewed trade license and registration, current tax clearance certificate, registration card for VAT and TIN.
- Bid shall be accompanied by bid bond not less than 10% of the bid price in the form CPO.
- Bidders shall submit technical (one original & one copy) and financial (one original & one copy) proposal separately and attached bid security 5000 BR in form of CPO separately.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend MoTI purchasing office, 1st floor office number 123.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and returned unopened.
- MoTI reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
- For additional information TEL 011-858-31-51
Ministry of Trade and Industry
Behind Tourist Hotel (next to Danu orthopedics)