MSI Ethiopia Reproductive choices intends to hire a construction company
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 08/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0115509307
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/22/2022
INVITATION TO BID
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices is a non-governmental and non-profit making organization that has been providing family planning (FP) and other Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services in Ethiopia since 1990. Its vision is “Children by Choice, not by Chance”. In line with this vision, it provides a comprehensive family planning and reproductive health services through MSIE static clinics, social franchising private networks, Public Facility Support (PFS) and Mobile Units.
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive choices intends to hire a construction company to carry out the renovation and expansion works of MSI centres located at Addis Ababa (Gottera, Arada MCH and support office), and Bahir Dar (Bahir Dar MCH).
Interested bidders can collect the bidding documents from MSI Ethiopia Reproductive choices Addis Ababa support office located at Welosefer in front of Tebaber Berta from Reception desk during working hours 8:30AM to 5:30PM starting from 08 August 2022.
Deadline for submission
Invited Bidders must submit their Original & copy both technical & financial proposal in two separately sealed and stamped envelopes into the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before 10:00 AM August 22, 2022. Bids will open in the presence of bidders or representatives on August 22, 2022, at 10:30 at MSI meeting hall.
Please note the following conditions for the bid process.
- Bidders must be GC/BC-5 and above (i.e., GC/BC;5,4,3,2 and 1)
- Bidders must quote a price for all works; Partial bidding is not allowed.
- The bidders are expected to quote the financial amount that the contracting company demand for the required service and must sign & stamp on all pages.
- Bidders must provide a bid security of ETB 50,000 (Fifty thousand birr) in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bid must be clearly marked by bidder’s name, address, and legal stamp and signed by the authorized person.
- Document to be provided: bidder should provide all the documents indicated in the bellow. Failure to do so will result in disqualification for the bid.
- The bidders must seal the original and the copy of both technical & financial bid in two inner separate envelope and one outer envelope, duly marking as “ORIGINAL “and “COPY’ technical & financial documents. Sealing both, Technical and Financial proposals in one envelope will lead to disqualification.
- The financial proposal will be for both labour and material.
- Bidders must visit the site before submitting the bid document.
Bidders must submit Technical and Financial Proposals in two separately sealed envelopes (one for technical and one for financial) into the box ready for the bid on or before August 22, 2022, 10AM. Bidding documents must be signed, and bidders are also required to submit legal documents (renewed business license, tax identification, value added tax registration certificate…).
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02
House No. 174
P.O. Box 5775
Tel: 011-5509307, 0115509250, Fax 0115509463
Wolo Sefer in front Tebaber Berta Building
MSI Ethiopia reserves the right to deal with any supplier of its choice. MSIE is not bound to accept the lowest offer, or any offers reject any or all bids.
MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choice