NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of Office Item And equpments
- Category : Office Items & Equipment Supplies
- Posted Date : 09/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0115175004
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2022
NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR OPEN BID
- invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the following Items:
|No.||Item Description||Bid Reference No.||Bid to be submitted on/before||Bid Closing date & time||Bid Opening date & time|
|1.||Different Type of Stationary Item.||NBE/NCB/G/01/2022/23||September 20, 2022||September 20, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||September 20, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
|2.||Different Type of Toner.||NBE/NCB/G/02/2022/23||September 23, 2022||September 23, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||September 23, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
|3.||Car Batteries and Tyre||NBE/NCB/G/03/2022/23||September 21, 2022||September 21, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||September 21, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
|4.||Supply and Installation of Automatic transfer Switch breakers Cables and Connection to transformer||NBE/NCB/W/01/2022/23||September 29, 2022||September 29, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||September 29, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
|5.||Sanitary Item||NBE/NCB/G/04/2022/23||September 30, 2022||September 30, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||September 30, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement team office which is located in the National Bank of Ethiopia Building-2 ground floor upon deposit of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One hundred only) for each in the account No. 7002010800001 at Payment and settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday) 8:00-12:00 p.m. And 1-5:00 PM)
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the 2014 E.C., renewed main registración trade license 2014 E.C., Tax Identification Number, Valid Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certifícate and other necessary documentes.
- Bids shall be submitted in the tender Box prepared for this purpose on /before the above indicated date and the closing is on the same date, time shows in the above table. The bid number should be indicated in the bid document.
- Bid opening shall be held on the days and time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (3) to (6) above shall result an automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. 011-5-17-5004 /011-5-17-5167/ 011-5-17-7006, 011-5-17-5016
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time.