National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the following Items
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 09/26/2022
- Phone Number : 0115175004
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/17/2022
NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR OPEN BID
- National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of the following Items
|No.||Item Description||Bid Reference No.||Bid to be submitted on/before||Bid Closing date & time||Bid Opening date & time|
|1.||Water Proofing||NBE/NCB/W/10/2021/22-Re-Bid||October 26, 2022||October 26, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||October 26, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
|2.||Electric Materials and tools||NBE/NCB/G/05/2022/23||October 17, 2022||October 17, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||October 17, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
|3.||Printing Item ( Annual Bulletin and magazine)||NBE/NCB/G/06/2022/23||October 18, 2022||October 18, 2022; 10:00 A.M.||October 18, 2022; 10:30 A.M.|
- A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement team office which is located in the National Bank of Ethiopia Building-2 ground floor upon deposit of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One hundred only) for each bid in the account No. 7002010800001 at Payment and settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday) 8:00-12:00 p.m. and 1-5:00 PM)
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the 2014/15 E.C., renewed main registración trade license 2014/15 E.C., Tax Identification Number, Valid Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certifícate and other necessary documentes.
- Bids shall be submitted in the tender Box prepared for this purpose on /before the above indicated date and the closing is on the same date, time shows in the above table. The bid number should be indicated in the bid document.
- Bid opening shall be held on the days and time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (3) to (6) above shall result an automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. 011-5-17-5004 /011-5-17-5167 011-5-17-7006, 011-5-17-5016.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time.