National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the following Items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/13/2021
- Phone Number : 0115175167
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/24/2021
NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR OPEN BID
- National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the following Items.
|No.||Item Description||Quantity||Bid Reference No.||Bid Closing date & time||Bid Opening date & time|
|1.||Different Office Furniture||NBE/NCB/G/03/2021/22||September 30, 2021; 10:00 A.M.||September 30, 2021; 10:30 A.M|
|2.||Cleaning Services for three years||NBE/NCB/S/02/2021/22||September 24, 2021; 10:00 A.M.||September 24, 2021; 10:30 A.M|
|3||Desk Top Computers||223||NBE/NCB/G/02/2021/22||October 1, 2021, 10:00 A.m.||October 1, 2021, 10:00 A.m.|
|4||Microsoft exchange server license||NBE/NCB/S/10/2020/21||September 30, 2021; 10:00 A.M.||September 30, 2021; 10:30 A.M|
|5||Different it related items
ü VC projector and sound system
ü Heavy duty color printer, scanner, and copier
ü Docking stations
|NBE/NCB/G/10/2021/22||September 29, 2021; 10:00 A.M.||September 29, 2021; 10:30 A.M|
|1 for each|
|6||Microsoft office professional 2019||NBE/NCB/S/03/2021/22||October 1, 2021, 10:00 A.m.||October 1, 2021, 10:00 A.m.|
- A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement office which is located in the National Bank of Ethiopia Building-2 ground floor upon deposit of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One hundred only) in the account No. 7002010800001 at Payment and settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday) 8:00 AM-12:00 AM And 1-5:00 PM)
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the 2014 E.C or latest., renewed main registration trade license latest or 2014 E.C., Tax Identification Number, Valid Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certifícate and other necessary documentes.
- Bids shall be submitted in the tender Box prepared for this purpose on /before the above indicated date and the closing is on the same date, time shows in the above table. The bid number should be indicated in the bid document.
- Bid opening shall be held on the days and time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (3) to (6) above shall result an automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. 011-5-17-5167/5004 /011-5-17-5167 011-5-17-7006, 011-5-17-5016
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time.