National Cement Share Company (NCSC) intends to procure service, through open competitive tendering, for logistics consultancy service
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 05/22/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0935405018
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/16/2021
INVITATION TO BID
FOR LOGISTICS COSULTANCY SERVICE
- National Cement Share Company (NCSC) intends to procure service, through open competitive tendering, for logistics consultancy service for the fiscal budget year 2020/2021
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail criterion (for pre-evaluation qualification) and through technical and Financial evaluation (for selection of Lowest Evaluated Bidder).
- Bidding is open to eligible bidders of both Ethiopian and foreign companies.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 10% (ten percent) of the offered amount present in the form of cash, cash payment order (CPO), bank draft or letter of credit. The bid security shall be valid for 90 days prior to the bid floated date.
- Late bids shall not be accepted.
- A complete set of bidding (TOR) documents may be acquired by interested bidders during the bid floating period, from our website www.nationalcementsc.com/bids;
- Interested bidders may obtain further information via the following addresses; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellphone – +251 935405018/ +251 946439394/+251935985083
- Bids must be duly received by NCSC at the following address:
National Cement Share Company
Ethio-China Friendship Road Wellosefer, KT-12 Building 1st floor
Tel: +251114421928/ +251 252110070
Cell: +251935985083/ +251946439394/ +251986894464
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before June 16 /2021 at 10:00am.
- Bid opening shall be on June 22, 2021 10:30 a.m. at NCSC’s DIRE DAWA HEAD OFFICE. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- NCSC reserves the right to reject any or all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Note: Bids submitted via email shall have a subject “TENDER FOR LOGITICS CONSULTANCY SERVICE” or shall refer the tender the Tender Number.