Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the annual maintenance service for note counting machines (SLA).
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 05/21/2021
- Phone Number : 0115504425
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/11/2021
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE SERVICE FOR NOTE COUNTING MACHINE
Bid Ref.No NIB/12/2020/21(Rebid)
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the annual maintenance service for note counting machines (SLA).
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) Starting from May 24, 2021 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00pm -5:00Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am. From the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office Procurement Division, located at Senga Tera area, 26th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 504452/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 25,000.00 (Birr Twenty Five Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on June 11, 2021 at 03:00 pm and will opened on June 11, 2021 at 03:15 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 504425/+251 11 580651
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia