Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of different tonner and ribbons
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0115512650
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/26/2022
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF TONNERS AND RIBBONS
BID REF.NO NIB/03/2022/23
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of different tonner and ribbons through open tender.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) Starting from August 09, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00pm -5:00Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am. From the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office 26th floor, located at Senga Tera area, Procurement Division for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 5126502/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on August 26, 2022 at 03:00 pm and will opened on August 26, 2022 at 3:15 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 512650/+251 11 580651
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia