Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of the under listed items through open tender.
- Category : Networking Tools & Accessories
- Posted Date : 09/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0115504425
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/01/2021
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT ROUTER AND SWITCH
Bid Ref.No NIB/34/2020/21(Rebid)
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the procurement of the under listed items through open tender.
|S.no||Description of Goods||Uom||Qty|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from September 22, 2021 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M-12:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M. and Saturday: 8:00 A.M-12:00 A.M. from the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office, Procurement Division, located at Senga Tera area, 26th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 504452/+251 11 5 512650,Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time and date.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00(Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on October 01, 2021 at 3:30 P.M. in the afternoon and will be opened on the same day October 01, 2021at 3:45 P.M. in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 504425/+251 15 512650
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia