Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply and installation of counter, cage, side table and aluminum partition
- Category : Wood & Wood Related
- Posted Date : 07/02/2021
- Phone Number : 0115504425
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/23/2021
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF COUNTER, CAGE, SIDE TABLE AND ALUMINUM PARTITION AND RELATED SERVICES ON ANNUAL CONTRACT BASIS
Bid Ref.No NIB/01/2021/22
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply and installation of counter, cage, side table and aluminum partition and related services on annual contract basis.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) Starting from July 06, 2021 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00pm -5:00Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am. From the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office 26th floor, located at Senga Tera area, Procurement Division for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 504452/+251 11 5 622260,Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on July 23, 2021 at 03:00 pm and will be opened on July 23, 2021 at 03:15 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 504425/+251 11 5622260
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia