Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply and installation of the under mentioned two-way Hand held radio
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0115504425
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/08/2021
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF TWO-WAY HAND HELD RADIO
Bid Ref.No NIB/08/2021/22(Rebid)
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply and installation of the under mentioned two-way Hand held radio with full accessories for its headquarters building.
|1||UHF Repeater Radio with Standards Accessories|
|2||Antenna Mast with Installation|
|3||UHF Hand Held Radio with Standard Accessories|
|4||Base UHF Radio with Standard Accessories|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) Starting from August 31, 2021 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00pm -5:00Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am. From the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office Procurement Division, located at Senga Tera area, 26th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 504452/+251 11 5 512650, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on September 08, 2021 at 03:00 pm and will opened on September 08, 2021 at 03:15 pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 504425/+251 15 512650
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia