Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the Supply and implementation of Loan Origination System
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/14/2022
- Phone Number : 0115512650
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/06/2022
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID(NCB)
FOR THE SUPPLY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF LOAN ORIGINATION SYSTEM
Bid Ref No. NIB/17/2022/23
Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the Supply and implementation of Loan Origination System through open tender as per the following details:-
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bid documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from November 15, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00A.M – 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M- 5:00 P.M and Saturday: 8:00A.M – 12:00 A.M. from the address mentioned below.
- Address: Nib International Bank Head Office 26th floor, located at Senga Tera area, Procurement Division for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 5126502/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate, tax clearance certificate and supplier’s registration Certificate from ministry of finance and economic development.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee counter guaranteed by local bank valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed on December 06, 2022 at 3:00 P.M. and will be opened on December 06, 2022 at 3:15 PM. in the presence of bidders or their representative and bid validity period shall be not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 512650/+251 11 5 580651,
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia