Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the Supply and installation of guard house
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0115512650
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2022
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR THE
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF GUARD HOUSE
Bid Ref No. NIB/15/2022/23
Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the Supply and installation of guard house through open tender as per the following details :-
|01||Supply and Installation of guard house||Pcs||108|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) starting from November 1, 2022 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00A.M – 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M- 5:00 P.M and Saturday: 8:00A.M – 12:00 A.M. from the address mentioned below.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copies of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payer registration certificate, Value added tax certificate, tax clearance certificate and supplier’s registration Certificate from ministry of finance and economic development.
- Address: Nib International Bank, Head office 26th floor located at Senga tera area, Procurement Division. For further information: Telephone +251 115 51 26 50/+251 11 5 580651, Fax +251 11 5 622448.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time and date.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- The bid will be closed on November18, 2022 at 3:00 P.M. and will be opened on November 18, 2022 at 3:15 PM. in the presence of bidders or their representative at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
NIB International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 512650/+251 11 5 580651,
Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia