Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of consultancy service for Organizing Gymnasium
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0115512650
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/17/2021
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR ORGANIZING GYMNASIUM
Bid Ref. No. NIB/13/2021/22
- Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of consultancy service for Organizing Gymnasium through open tender:
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of TOR documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred) Starting from September 01, 2021 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00 am and 1:00 pm -5:00 Pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am, from the address mentioned below
- Address: Nib International Bank Head quarter building Procurement Division, Ras Abebe Aregay Street, 26th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 51 26 50/+251 1 11 5 50 44 52, Fax +251 11 5 622448
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 15,000.00 (Birr Fifteen Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- The bid will be closed on September 17, 2021 at 03:45 PM and will be opened on September 17, 2021 at 04:00 PM in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the TOR document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the RFP document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Telephone +251 11 5 51 26 50/+251 1 11 5 50 44 52, Fax +251 11 5 622448
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia