Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is seeking to recruit a consultant firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 08/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0115512922
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/08/2021
Invitation for Consultancy Service
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is an international organization working for global justice, currently operating in 24 countries. In Ethiopia, NCA is legally registered with Civil Society Organizations Agency as a Foreign Charity. NCA has maintained a presence in Ethiopia since 1974, undertaking both emergency and development activities in five thematic programs; namely, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Gender based Violence\Reproductive Health, Climate Resilience, Humanitarian Response and Peace Building. Currently NCA is working in Oromia, Amhara, Tigray, Somali, the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples’ Region (SNNPR) and Gambela National Regional States and the Addis Ababa City Administration.
Norwegian Church Aid with Funding from the Norwegian Ministry of foreign affairs through the embassy and the implementation partner EOC-DICAC, has initiated the project entitled ‘’Ethiopian Church Forest initiative’’ to be implemented in six monasteries and churches located in Amhara regional state Goncha Sisso Enessie district and Oromia regional state Wolmera district listed below.
The churches and monasteries are:
- Tach Mariam Monastery,
- Koga Kidane Mehret Monastery,
- Baza Asteryo Monastery,
- Yemrat Abo Church,
- Jiret Medhane Alem Monastery, are located around 165 Km from Debre Markos, the capital of the East Gojam zone in Amhara region, which is 306 km Northwest of Addis Ababa and
- Menagesha Mariam and Medhane’alem Church, which is found in Oromia region, around 25 km to the west of Addis Ababa.
The project will be finalized in November 2021. The end line evaluation intends to determine the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, and effect/result program which is being implemented by the local partner (EOC DICAC). Therefore, NCA is seeking to recruit a consultant firm with expertise on the area of monitoring and evaluation, research, forestry, natural resource management and GIS and remote sensing.
- Bidders must have renewed trade licence/ certificates for 2013 E.C. (2019/20 G.C.), VAT, TIN, Registration Certificate and other supporting letter/s concerning whether they have paid the taxes for government. Besides, a previous experience supported with certificates from client/s is/are mandatory.
- Bidders should submit their offers in wax-sealed envelopes to NCA’s Procurement Officer/Office Receptionist on or before 8th , September ,2021 until 4:00 PM ET and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of CPO or bank guarantee. Interested and eligible consultancy firms may collect Terms of reference (TOR), including Scope of Work prepared for this purpose for free from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon or from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM From Sunday August 29 ,2021 until September 8, 2021, from NCA office, whose address is:
Wello Sefer, Ethio-China Friendship Avenue, Opposite Tebaber Berta Residence P.O. Box 1248, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251 (0) 115512922, Fax: +251 (0) 115518167
NCA Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids (after 8th of September 2021 4:00 PM ET) shall also be rejected