Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) wants to recruit a local consulting firm to conduct research to conduct endline evaluation of peace building program
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0115512922
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/28/2022
Invitation for Consultancy Services
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is a non-governmental organization (NGO), established in 1947 and is currently one of the largest aid organizations in the Nordic region. NCA is an ecumenical diaconal organization for global justice. NCA works to help the poorest and those in need, regardless of their creed, race, political or religious affiliation. We provide emergency assistance in disasters, work for long-term development in local communities and address the root causes of poverty. NCA is part of the ACT Alliance, one of the world’s largest humanitarian alliances with organizations across religious faiths in over 140 countries. Together with sister organizations, NCA is able to reach millions of people each year around the globe.
NCA delivers results through its holistic approach as development, peace building humanitarian and advocacy actor. This means preparedness and resilience building in long-term development programs and protracted crises
NCA Ethiopia has also been operating in Ethiopia since 1974 and operating in the water, sanitation and Hygiene, Reproductive health, climate resilience, and peace building.
The Peace Building program in partnership with faith-based organizations has been working in three regions of Ethiopia to build peace and social cohesion among conflict affected communities and also supports peace dialogue at national level. Major project locations are Bale and West Arsi zones of Oromia region; Gambella region (Gambella town, Gambella Zuria woreda and Itang woredas); and North Shewa and Oromo special zones of Amhara region.
NCA wants to recruit a local consulting firm to conduct research to conduct endline evaluation of peace building program (for the period of September 2019 to December 31, 2022).
- Bidders must have renewed trade licence/ certificates for 2015 E.C. (2021/22 G.C.), VAT, TIN, Registration Certificate and other supporting letter/s concerning whether they have paid the taxes for government. Besides, a previous experience supported with certificates from client/s is/are mandatory.
- Bidders should submit their technical and Financial offers in wax-sealed envelopes separately to NCA’s Procurement on or before September 28, 2022 4:00 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to One (1%) of the offer in the form of CPO or bank guarantee
Interested and eligible consultancy firms may collect Terms of reference (TOR), including Scope of Work prepared for this purpose for free from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon or from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM during September 18-27,2022 from NCA office, whose address is:
NCA Ethiopia Wello Sefer, Ethio-China Friendship Avenue, Opposite Tebaber Berta Residence P.O. Box 1248, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251 (0) 115512922, Fax: +251 (0) 115518167
NCA Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected