Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) would like to invite Interested and eligible Training/C
- Category : Education & Training Services
- Posted Date : 07/01/2021
- Phone Number : 0115512922
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/12/2021
Professional Trainer / Consultancy Tender for
- Training on Social Media and Digital Tools for Partners Staff
- Conflict Early Warning and Response Trainer for the Peace Building Programme in Ethiopia
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is an international non-profit organization mandated to work with people around the world to eradicate poverty and injustice. Guided by its vision “Together for a just world” NCA provides humanitarian assistance, supports long term development. NCA is affiliated with the World Council of Churches and is a member of the ACT Alliance with presence in 24 countries worldwide. In Ethiopia, NCA has been operating since 1974. NCA’s Programmes are implemented together with local faith-based partners. In Ethiopia, NCA is a member of various CSO networks, coordination mechanisms and clusters.
NCA is currently planning to commission a qualified Trainer for social media and digital tools training for its peace building programme and partners/projects aligned to the programme, which are implemented in different parts of the country.
- Bidders must have MA Degree in Social Science with relevant experience, renewed trade licence/ certificates for 2013 E.C. (2020/21 G.C.), VAT, TIN, Registration Certificate and other supporting letter/s concerning whether they have paid the taxes for government. Besides, a previous experience supported with certificates from client/s is/are mandatory.
- Bidders should submit their offers Technical and Financial bid in wax-sealed envelopes separately to NCA’s Bid Box Located at NCA’s get by or before July 12, 2021 4:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to one (1%) of the offer in the form of CPO or bank guarantee for each bid.
Interested and eligible Training/Consultancy firms may collect Terms of reference (TOR), & Request for Proposal (RFP) including Scope of Work prepared for this purpose for free from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or from 2:00 – 4: 00 p.m. During June 28-July 12, 2021 from NCA office, whose address is:
Wello Sefer, Ethio-China Friendship Avenue, Opposite Tebaber Berta Residence P.O. Box 1248, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251 (0) 115512922, Fax: +251 (0) 115518167
NCA Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected