Norwegian Church Aid would like to engage an Authorized and Certified Audit Firm to undertake the audit for Year 2021 and project Audits as required
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 08/07/2021
- Phone Number : 0115512922
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/18/2021
Tender for Year 2021 Audit service and project Audits as required
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is legally registered International NGO (Ministry of Justice Charities and Societies Agency certificate # 1375; engaged in development and humanitarian assistance to poor rural people in Ethiopia in Partnership with Faith Based Organizations and Civil Society Organizations.
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is an International Non-Governmental Organization with humanitarian and development programs in 20 countries around the world.
In Ethiopia, NCA established its country office in 1974. Program areas for 2020-2024 include WASH, GBV, Climate Resilience and Humanitarian Aid.
Norwegian Church Aid would like to engage an Authorized and Certified Audit Firm to undertake the audit for Year 2021 and project Audits as required.
As per the standing guideline and requirement of Charity and Society of the Federal Democratic of Ethiopia, we would like to invite interested and qualified Audit firms by submitting the following documents.
- Experience and Qualification of Auditors to be involved in the audit.
- The audit firm’s profile and renewed license for the current FY 2013 E.C.
- The firm should include copies of Valid TIN,
- Copy of Valid VAT registered certificate
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2013 EC and should have related to the assignment otherwise ground for rejection.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration licence, VAT will be a ground for rejection.
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.On or before August 18th, 2021 before Close of Business or 4:30 PM.
- Late bid submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Technical and Financial Bid should submitted separately.
- No BID Bond required.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NCA. Ref 233-2021 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to NORWEGIAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE.
- Received bid documents will be opened within one-week period at NCA Addis Ababa office
- Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated consultants would need to fully agree with the Terms and Conditions attached with the RFP.
- The nominated Consultant should be willing to work with Norwegian Church Aid and payment condition will be stated in the contract agreement.
The volume of the Audit work can be assessed by visiting our office working hours 3:30 AM – 10:00 PM Monday-Friday. Interested applicants shall collect Request for Proposal RFP from Norwegian Church Aid office starting from of 8th to 18th of August 2021 (from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM).
Audit firms should submit their financial and technical proposals in a separate two envelopes (technical and financial separately) with sealed and stamped envelope on or before 18th of August 2021 04:30 PM.
Norwegian Church Aid/NCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.
Norwegian Church Aid Ethiopia.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of TEBABER Berta House or Adjacent to Dani Plaza where Mama’s Kitchen located at