Norwegian Church Aid would like to invite interested & eligible bidders to purchase the following LOTs.
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 05/25/2021
- Phone Number : 0115512922
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/15/2021
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TENDER FOR A FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Norwegian Church Aid would like to invite interested & eligible bidders to purchase the following LOTs. The tender aims to identify suppliers for a long-term agreement (2 years) with those who have the capacity to deliver the below-listed items. A complete tender document in English is available at Norwegian Church Aid Office. Interested and eligible bidders can collect Tender Dossier/ Request for Quotation (RFQ) freely can be obtained by request at our office in Addis Ababa.
LOT 1 – STATIOARY ITEMS
LOT 2- IT & COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
LTO 3 – PHARMACEUTICAL ITEMS
LOT 4 – PAPER BASED PRINT
LOT 5 – NON -PAPER BASED PRINT
LOT 6 – GRAPHICS AND LAYOUT
- A complete set of bidding documents should collect starting from May 26, 2021, during office hours Monday to Friday (From 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 P.m. or 1:30 to 10:30 P.m.) from the address mentioned below.
- For eligibility, bidders should bring a copy of the renewed Trade License, Taxpayer’s Registration Certificate, Value Added Tax Certificate, and Tax Clearance Certificate.
- This bid will be closed on June 15, 2021, and will be opened on June 17, 2021, for COVID safety representation of bidders not required.
- Bidders should fill their price on the Tender document / Request for Quotation (RFQ) from Norwegian Church Aid failure to this will result in automatic dismissal. Bidders are allowed to offer their price only to their business category multiple biding for subcontracting will result in automatic dismissal. (NCA encourages bidders to offer their price to a specific LOT which is their area of specialty.
- Norwegian Church Aid reserves all the right to reject the bid partially or fully.
Any subsequent contract will be subject to the Norwegian Church Aid General Terms and Conditions for contracts and the Code of Conduct for Contractors, Printed versions are available at the collection of the tender Request for Quotation.
Information should be provided to the following address.
Norwegian Church Aid
Ethio China Friendship Avenue, Wollo-Sefer
Opposite to Tebaber Berta or Adjacent to Dani Plaza Building Were MAMA’s Kitchen Located at
Kirkos Sub City. Woreda 02, H. No 9999
Tender Applicants shall be submitted in One Sealed envelope indicated the Reference Number, Lot Number, and Item description
Bid No. NCA. Ref.-001-2021
For any inquiries, please call our office Tel. No Tel.011-5-512922