Norwegian Church Aid would like to invite qualified and interested bidders for the following items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0115512922
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/30/2021
REQUEST FOR QUTOTION: REF#280,281,283
OPEN TENDER FOR SUPPLY
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is legally registered International NGO (Ministry of Justice Charities and Societies Agency certificate # 1375; engaged in development and humanitarian assistance to poor rural people in Ethiopia in Partnership with Faith Based Organizations and Civil Society Organizations.
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is an International Non-Governmental Organization with humanitarian and development programs in 20 countries around the world. In Ethiopia, NCA established its country office in 1974. Program areas for 2020-2024 include WASH, GBV, Climate Resilience and Humanitarian Aid. Norwegian Church Aid would like to invite qualified and interested bidders for the fallowing items.
The firm is invited to make a firm quotation based on the fallowing quantity and specification:
|1||Powder Soap||250 gm powder soap||20||Pieces|
|2||Laundry Soap||200 gm packed (with cover)||15000||Pieces|
|3||Bathing Soap||250 gm packed(with cover)||30000||Pieces|
|4||Liquid Soap||20 Litter hand wash||20||Pieces|
|6||Detergent||500 gm Powder/detergent||6000||Pieces|
|1||Washing basin||20 litters with capacity to hold 20 litter produced using virgin plastic, weight 0.87kg , colour white, best quality||
|2||Bucket||With 20 litters capacity, produced using virgin plastic and minimum of 900 gm, colour white, best quality||1020||Pieces|
|3||Jerry cans||With 20 litters capacity produced using virgin plastic, weight 1 kg, colour white||2000||Pieces|
|1||Water treatment chemicals||To treat turbid water||180000||Sachets|
Potential vendors shall submit their technical and financial based on the above details.
- Bidders must have renewed business licence/ certificates for 2013 E.C, VAT, TIN, Proof of track record in supply of similar items , experience with other INGO.
- Bidders should submit their brief proposal and offers in wax-sealed envelopes to NCA’s Procurement Officer on or before August 30, 2021, until 4:00 PM ET
- Interested and eligible consultancy firms may collect Request for Quotation (RFQ), prepared for this purpose for free from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon or from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM From Sunday August 22,2021 until August 30, 2021 from NCA office, whose address is:
Wello Sefer, Ethio-China Friendship Avenue, Opposite Tebaber Berta Residence P.O. Box 1248, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone: +251 (0) 115512922, Fax: +251 (0) 115518167
NCA Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected