Ohio State University’s Global One Health Initiative want to purchase 75 Desktop computers.
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 07/02/2021
- Phone Number : 0115575755
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/09/2021
Affiliated entity of the Ohio State University
Tender for Desktop Purchase
Ohio State University’s Global One Health Initiative, in partnership with CDC foundation and the Government of Ethiopia introduced Active surveillance and contact tracing of COVID-19 in Ethiopia project. COVID-19 is a global pandemic that necessitates urgent and collaborative action. Then, we want to purchase 75 Desktop computers. Thus, interested bidders are invited to participate in this bid in line with the following criteria.
Instruction to Bidders:
- Bidders must have renewed relevant license, registration of supplier’s certificate from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development and Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Interested bidders can request and receive by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com the set of bid documents free of fee from July 5, 2021 in working hour.
- Bidders shall furnish a bid security of Birr 35,000 in the form of certified cheque or CPO.
- The bid offer must be delivered to our office, around Bambis in front of Enat Bank Head Office at Black Golden Plaza building, 3rd floor Tel. 011 557 57 55 on or before July 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm, and the bid will be opened at 2:30pm at our meeting room in the presence of (if) interested bidders’ representatives.
- The successful bidder shall furnish the performance bond of 10% in the form of CPO to the purchaser.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information by Telephone No. 011 557 57 55.
- The organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Note: No bidding documents shall be submitted after the stated deadline. Ohio State Global Health (GOHI) is not obliged to continue with the bid process if believed to follow any other option and at any time. Ohio State Global One Health (GOHI) is not obliged to cover related with proposal preparation completion provided decision to reject the bid is availed.